Wednesday, March 10, 2010

evil shmeevil

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
Bright copper kettles and warm, woolen mittens.
Brown paper packages tied up with strings,
These are a few of my favorite things."

That has nothing to do with this blog post. I just really like The Sound of Music.

My fellow readers and bloggers... all 7 of you... 3 who actually read and respond.
I am an evil, evil person.
I am so evil.
So evil.
Evil.
My heart, is incapable of truly, purely loving.
Loving without expecting anything in return or hopes of my own benefit.
AHHHHH, SOOO EVIIIILLLLLLLLL.

Only God's love is pure. He loves only because He wants to... He doesn't need anything from us. He just loves.
We all fall short of that.

Everyone
Violently
Ice-picked the
Llamas

... because everyone is evil.

Good day.

2 comments: